Singing Lessons | Online Lessons
- Qualifications: B.Mus from Calcutta University; Special Training from Vishwabharati (Santiniketan)
- Pricing: Contact Kutu to discuss your needs
- Styles: Indian Classical & semiclassical
- Suitability: Childrens', Teens and Adults
Kutu is a well-known Tauranga vocalist, an exponent of
‘Rabindra Sangeet’, a semi-classical genre of Indian music, in
Bangla language (mother tongue for people from Bangladesh
and Eastern Indian state of Bengal). Kutu has performed in
many cities in NZ and overseas as well. She has published two
albums. Kutu has also performed in the famous Tauranga show
‘Tarnished Frocks & Divas” as a solo vocalist.
Kutu has been teaching Rabindra Sangeet and other forms of semi-classical Indian music, in Tauranga for a long time. Some topics that she covers are:
- Voice training for children and adults
- Advanced training for Rabindra Sangeet
- Advanced training for Bhajans and Kirtans (Indian semi-classical and Folk)
- Reading Music (Indian)
- Music Theory (Indian Raga Sangeet)
Kutu loves to teach and put a lot of effort in each student to ensure that they learn in a way that stimulates and encourages them to continue improving and learning.
Kutu is an active musician and performs in shows in Tauranga and other Cities in NZ.