Piano Lessons | Aural Lessons, Theory Lessons, Composition Lessons, NCEA Music Tutoring
- Qualifications: BMus in Performance (Hons), Master of Music Therapy, Registered Music Therapist (RMT)
- Pricing: $35 30 mins 1:1 piano lesson, $25 45 mins 1:2 piano lesson, $20 45 mins 1:3 group piano lesson
- Styles: Classical, Jazz, Popular, Gospel, etc.
- Suitability: Age 4 to adults
Hello and welcome to future students and parents,
This is Rebekah Kim, Director of Cherry Piano Studio.
From teaching at my house in Epsom in early 2006, I am grateful to announce that
Cherry piano studio has opened at a bigger venue with more pianos & piano teachers since 10th of January 2018. (Our address is 2A Rocklands Avenue, Mt Eden)
“Joy of playing piano together “
Learning to play the piano is a joy that can last a lifetime.
Do you want to learn piano? Learning piano should be fun,
so you can experience the joy of making music.
Together with your passionate teacher, or with peers you meet at group lesson at
Cherry Piano Studio, you will love and enjoy learning piano.
Cherry Piano Studio is a new professional piano school near your place.
We open from Monday to Saturday, from morning until late evening. It means that
we are flexible in working hours and we may suit your preferable time and day.
What is your favourite style of music? At Cherry Piano Studio, you can learn
EVERY style of music- whether you love Classical, Jazz, Hymns, or everyday Popular,
we have experienced piano teachers who will meet your musical taste to boost your
We have the strong & effective curriculum for the young generation.
If you are looking for 1:2 or 1:3 group lesson, here is some information.
Group lesson is divided according to similar age and level, so they can have more fun and learn faster together. They will learn same lesson songs and duets songs to play with, as well as running performance class each week so they can listen and learn from each other’s play. We will also incorporate music theory games or theory workbook at the end of each lesson for better music understanding.
We are not using a bunch of keyboards and making very little progress over the year. That is why we only have up to 3 students per group.
As a parent, you will be able to see how much progress your child can make week by week. All our teachers aim to encourage students to practice piano by themselves because they just love playing the piano.
Children age from age 4 to 6 will finish their introductory level (preliminary level) in a year time, while age 7 and above will finish within 6 months time. We will also use accelerated piano lesson book for older beginners who wish to complete their introductory level faster.
We welcome Adult students – from full-time/part-time workers to mums, dads, or grandmas and grandpas!
Most of our teachers have experienced and still enjoys teaching adult students as we met many passionate adult students who are eager to learn piano.
We also recommend you to join 1:2 group lesson, so you can support each other and enjoy learning lesson songs as well as duet songs to exchange part with.
For enrolled adult students, we will offer you not only the piano lesson but will allow you to come and practice piano anytime between mornings to 3 pm during weekdays for free of charge.
So why not enquire piano lesson at our piano studio?
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Cherry Piano Studio Team
- 1:1 piano lesson (3o mins, 45 mins, 1 hour)
- 1:2 piano lesson (lesson with siblings/friends)
- For age 4&5, 6&7 years old – 45 mins 1:2 Group piano lesson: Fun & effective way to learn piano from early age
- For age 8 and above- can be either individual or group, depends on family’s decision or child’s strengths. (group lesson is suitable for someone who performs better with peers, loves energetic atmosphere, likes to play and listen what others play)
- Adults- never had chance to learn piano properly? You can now. It can be group lesson if you have friends to join.
- Group theory lesson- Grade 1~3 level class & Grade 4 & 5 class for theory exam is available
- Individual Aural training for exam purposes
- Accompaniment package- 2 rehearsals and play at your exam date or concert at affordable cost.