Musicians or Singers: Were you taught a reliable way to sing/play with a
free, easy posture?
Singing/Music teachers or conductors: Are you confident with teaching or leading postural skills?
Learn true fundamental posture and unleash a host of indirect gains.
1. A stronger more certain body – indirectly
2. An easy way to undo pain/RSI etc, that accompanies posture – indirectly
3. An inevitably easier state of breathing – indirectly
4. A more willing and energetic body and voice – indirectly
Most of all…………
5. A confidence that’s SET FREE – indirectly
Whether you re a music or singing teacher; a vocalist or instrumentalist; this skill underpins lessons. Taught by certified Alexander teachers it is key to great music.
Suburb: North shore area or anywhere in Auckland plus possibly in Wellington
Styles: Mixed ways, ABRSM, Suzuki, Rhythmics in Japan
Enjoyable violin lesson,
A graduate of Royal Academy of Music and Trinity Laban conservatoire of Music and Dance in London,
Alexander technique experienced teacher,