Piano Lessons | Aural Lessons, Song Writing Workshops, Theory Lessons, Composition Lessons, Jazz Improvisation Lessons, NCEA Music Tutoring
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Music (Hons), GradDip Teaching
- Pricing: Individual Instrument Lessons $30 for 1/2 Hour or $60 for 1 Hour - Band Coaching- $75 per hour
- Styles: Contemporary, Jazz
- Suitability: School Students (Years 7 - 13) and adults
Anna has been working as a secondary school music teacher since completing her studies in 2014 and is now available for itinerant music lessons. She is an experienced teacher, having taught piano since 2009, specialising in contemporary and jazz. She has also taught all levels of NCEA Music, specialising in music technology, composition and songwriting. She has worked extensively with high school combos and big bands, teaching them how to play and improvise together. Groups and individuals she has worked with have achieved excellent results at Ara’s Jazz Quest, Rock Quest and for NCEA Music assessments.
Anna is passionate about music education and is excited to work with you to help you achieve your music goals!
- Notation reading and general music theory
- Piano skills and technique
- Aural skills
- Jazz music theory – scales, modes, chord naming etc.
- Band coaching (jazz or contemporary)
Anna works with each student to create individualised lessons that are tailored to their specific interests and needs.