Mixing and Mastering Lessons | Electronic Dance Music Production Lessons, Keyboard Lessons, Piano Lessons | Artist development, Aural Lessons, Song Writing Workshops, Theory Lessons, Composition Lessons, NCEA Music Tutoring, Online Lessons
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Music (University of Auckland), Graduate's Diploma in Secondary Teaching (University of Auckland), Grade 8 Piano, Adv. Perf. Certificate, ATCL, LTCL in Piano Recital.
- Pricing: $80/h Casual or $700 10x1 hour session term
- Styles: Pop, Jazz, Hip Hop, R&B, EDM, Classical
- Suitability: Any
Bio featured on NZ Musician Magazine: https://nzmusician.co.nz/features/edy-counting-on-the-beat/
- Producer/Co-writer/Audio Engineer for Pacific Music Award winning “RAZÉ” (Best Female Artist, Best R&B/Soul Artist 2019)
- Board of Trustees student representative for Western Springs College in 2013
- Producer for 2 time hip hop world championships Gold Medalist dance crew “The Bradas”
- Bronze plaque/3rd place for Rep Your Beats 2019.
- Selected and endorsed to participate in the NZ Music Producer’s Series 2019 hosted by Recorded Music NZ, exchanging ideas with Grammy winning Producer/Audio Engineers Andrew Scheps (Green Day) and Mark Rankin (Adele)
- 1.68 million streams on Spotify under “EDY” (as of 29/06/20)
- Strong presence on the NZ Top 20 Hot Singles charts (peaking at number 2 on multiple occasions)
- Produced, mixed & mastered a few songs for MIT (Manukau Institute of Technology)’s campaign for 2020
- Received NZ ON AIR music funding on numerous occasions
- Over 1 million views on YouTube collectively
- Asked by the Auckland Council to judge secondary school competition “Stand Up Stand Out 2020” which was cancelled due to COVID-19 lockdown
- Produced for major labels Warner Music Australia & Sony Music NZ
- Guest producer at Parachute Music’s “Songweek” songwriting camp 2020
Nominated for “Best Producer” for the Pacific Music Awards 2020
I work attentively to help my students achieve their goals in music, from theory to performance to contemporary music technology and songwriting.
I work with students of wide age groups/skill levels, and also have experience teaching both NCEA and Cambridge Music.
My primary instrument is the piano, however I also have knowledge in Guitar, Bass and Drums.
My primary knowledge in production software is in Logic Pro X, however I’m also familiar with Pro Tools.
Can provide referees upon demand