- Qualifications: Master of Arts
- Pricing: on application
- Styles: pop / rock / soul / funk / blues / jazz standards
- Suitability: adults, all levels
Originally from Switzerland, Beatrice has over 17 years of experience as a performing and studio singer, composing and writing, as well as managing and leading bands. Her studies with Swiss-Italian singer and songwriter Daniela Simmons and Attila Sereftug have supported her in developing an effective vocal technique and finding her own, true voice. Being a keen learner, Beatrice continues to perfect and expand her vocal and musical skills daily. Building on her 8 years of classroom experience as a secondary school teacher, she has proven her ability to share her knowledge and passion with others.
- Lead singer of cover band bloomnotes and original bands paraffine, bloom in stereo and Safari hifi
- Over 300 live concerts at private and public events in Switzerland, Thailand, Germany and Italy
- Lyric writing, vocal arrangements, CD recording and production for 2 LPs and 6 EPs published on iTunes, Spotify
- Airplay of “Authentic” LP on Radio SwissPop
- Video clips on YouTube with over 30’000 views
- Repertoire of more than 150 songs from jazz, soul, pop, rock to funk in English, German, Swiss German, French and Italian
In a first meeting we will find out where you are and where you want to go with your singing. We will define your goals together and create a basic plan to help you achieve them.
Your goals might be:
- to develop a healthy vocal technique, finding your own voice, its strengths and weaknesses
- to work on intonation and ear training
- to become more confident in your performance
- to sing your favorite songs while working on the above or just for your own pleasure
- to work on songs in more detail, focusing on interpretation or improvisation
- to learn some basic piano to accompany yourself while you’re singing
- to record your singing for your own pleasure or as a way to analyze and improve your performance
- to get some help or feedback on songs you’ve been writing yourself
In any case, my goal will be to create a fun and supportive environment to make you feel at ease with your singing.
Singing is a miracle and a life long journey, let’s make it happen now!
Available lesson times are Monday to Friday between 9am – 7pm.